Sigh...
The world is so damn full of sluts. First, we have Sluts A and B, followed by Slut C and Slut D. Now, tah-dah! We are cursed with another. What's peculiar about this slut is that she - yes, she - refused to reveal her name; stating that she won't stoop that low.
Urmmmm, hiding behind 'anonymous' and dumping trash on people's blog isn't exactly acting very high-class. Its actually stooping quite - no, make that extremely low, and she still dared to say that she won't stoop that low. That's called slapping your own face, my dear anonymous. Oh gosh, please don't make a habit out of it cos ur already FUGLY to begin with.
O.o
Ah well, for her sake, I shall now name her Fuck the Anonymous. So ppl, what happened was, Fuck the Anonymous has been crapping shamelessly on my blog ever since the week Sha-lene announced to me that she found my blog (How? By googling her name!). And needless to say, she's too cowardly to reveal herself.
Here's the conversation in the chatterbox, in case any of my beloved readers missed it (I can't remember the exact conversation but I hope you all get the gist of it):
Anonymous: Do u mean that Slut C is Slut B's roommate and not Slut A's?
Wildberry: Oh yeah, ur right. My mistake. The world has too many sluts nowadays...
Anonymous: Then I think u need to get laid...
Wildberry: After you...
At this point, my great friends stood up for me (love y'all and a big, big hug to y'all!) and pathetic little Fuck the Anonymous can only come up with:
Anonymous: Fuck!
Wildberry: So anonymous, ur name is FUCK?! Wow, ur parents must've hated u when they named u.
Anonymous: My name is not fuck - bla bla bla~ (non-sensical ramblings) I think u need to get laid to know what it means to be a slut.
O.o
Fuiyoh! I think she couldn't have made it more obvious. Fuck the Anonymous is a Slut herself! Aiyoyo... Then why'd you put yourself under 'anonymous'? If you're a slut, then own up to it! At least it would've saved you whatever little drop of dignity you have left then.
And anyway, if you have something against me or my blog, why'd u even read it? Go do something which is more worth your time, ie. getting fucked. After all, you're a slut...
And let me tell you this; despite how much I despise Slut A, I still have some shred of respect for her cos I have to admit, she's not bad as a mooter. As for you, Fuck the Anonymous, I simply can't respect someone who is too cowardly to step out of her 'veil of secrecy' and who tries to pretend to be someone else, ie. her roommate.
Get a life and your own identity please. Oh, your mocks are coming up in less than a month from now; so study hard and try not to nosy so much in my blog ok? Won't want you to blame me for your mediocre results. In case you're thinking "How would Wildbery know that I'm a first year? Cheh!" my answer to you is: Whatever~ Once a slut, always a slut; be it a first year or a second year.
And oooohhhh... you're from law school!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Big deal.
Hey Slut, it doesn't make you any special cos I'm a law student too and so are the 80% of readers of this blog.
*rolls eyes*
And oh again. The next time you decide to 'blast' me, can you please step it up a bit? I'm quite disappointed really cos ur comments have been pretty tame and well, lousy. And ur supposed to be a law student... Even the barks of my dog have more sting to it. You're seriously waaaaaaaaayyyyyy below par.
This time, if you do want to spew more rubbish on my blog, please do it as a comment to this post. That way you can type an essay of pitiful curses instead of a limited space on the chatterbox.
A final message for Fuck the Anonymous; you should be grateful that I actually bothered to dedicate this post to you. Seriously, ur a waste of time and I have wasted more than enough time. So this will be the last time you will hear from me. I promise, I shall not reply to whatever lame shit you comment on.
*smiles*
Happy 'blasting Wildberry' and happy holidays! And play safe; AIDS isn't a cool way to die.
^_^
The world is so damn full of sluts. First, we have Sluts A and B, followed by Slut C and Slut D. Now, tah-dah! We are cursed with another. What's peculiar about this slut is that she - yes, she - refused to reveal her name; stating that she won't stoop that low.
Urmmmm, hiding behind 'anonymous' and dumping trash on people's blog isn't exactly acting very high-class. Its actually stooping quite - no, make that extremely low, and she still dared to say that she won't stoop that low. That's called slapping your own face, my dear anonymous. Oh gosh, please don't make a habit out of it cos ur already FUGLY to begin with.
O.o
Ah well, for her sake, I shall now name her Fuck the Anonymous. So ppl, what happened was, Fuck the Anonymous has been crapping shamelessly on my blog ever since the week Sha-lene announced to me that she found my blog (How? By googling her name!). And needless to say, she's too cowardly to reveal herself.
Here's the conversation in the chatterbox, in case any of my beloved readers missed it (I can't remember the exact conversation but I hope you all get the gist of it):
Anonymous: Do u mean that Slut C is Slut B's roommate and not Slut A's?
Wildberry: Oh yeah, ur right. My mistake. The world has too many sluts nowadays...
Anonymous: Then I think u need to get laid...
Wildberry: After you...
At this point, my great friends stood up for me (love y'all and a big, big hug to y'all!) and pathetic little Fuck the Anonymous can only come up with:
Anonymous: Fuck!
Wildberry: So anonymous, ur name is FUCK?! Wow, ur parents must've hated u when they named u.
Anonymous: My name is not fuck - bla bla bla~ (non-sensical ramblings) I think u need to get laid to know what it means to be a slut.
O.o
Fuiyoh! I think she couldn't have made it more obvious. Fuck the Anonymous is a Slut herself! Aiyoyo... Then why'd you put yourself under 'anonymous'? If you're a slut, then own up to it! At least it would've saved you whatever little drop of dignity you have left then.
And anyway, if you have something against me or my blog, why'd u even read it? Go do something which is more worth your time, ie. getting fucked. After all, you're a slut...
And let me tell you this; despite how much I despise Slut A, I still have some shred of respect for her cos I have to admit, she's not bad as a mooter. As for you, Fuck the Anonymous, I simply can't respect someone who is too cowardly to step out of her 'veil of secrecy' and who tries to pretend to be someone else, ie. her roommate.
Get a life and your own identity please. Oh, your mocks are coming up in less than a month from now; so study hard and try not to nosy so much in my blog ok? Won't want you to blame me for your mediocre results. In case you're thinking "How would Wildbery know that I'm a first year? Cheh!" my answer to you is: Whatever~ Once a slut, always a slut; be it a first year or a second year.
And oooohhhh... you're from law school!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Big deal.
Hey Slut, it doesn't make you any special cos I'm a law student too and so are the 80% of readers of this blog.
*rolls eyes*
And oh again. The next time you decide to 'blast' me, can you please step it up a bit? I'm quite disappointed really cos ur comments have been pretty tame and well, lousy. And ur supposed to be a law student... Even the barks of my dog have more sting to it. You're seriously waaaaaaaaayyyyyy below par.
This time, if you do want to spew more rubbish on my blog, please do it as a comment to this post. That way you can type an essay of pitiful curses instead of a limited space on the chatterbox.
A final message for Fuck the Anonymous; you should be grateful that I actually bothered to dedicate this post to you. Seriously, ur a waste of time and I have wasted more than enough time. So this will be the last time you will hear from me. I promise, I shall not reply to whatever lame shit you comment on.
*smiles*
Happy 'blasting Wildberry' and happy holidays! And play safe; AIDS isn't a cool way to die.
^_^


0 guilty confessions:
Post a Comment