Oh how sad.
I just found out today that I can check how many views I'm getting for my posts.
And on a good day, my page views ran a total of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
five.
I feel like the saddest creature on this blogosphere because
- Since when did this page view stat thingy happen? Like, wtf?
- Five readers. Five. Like, seriously. I would like to print screen and post it up here but lets not make me look even more loser here.
- I don't know what the fuck to blog about anymore. Every Tom, Dick and Harry are lifestyle bloggers nowadays. How do I make myself stand out? Blog about sex? Actually, why not? But what if I get so famous and my mom reads my blog? That, my dears, is called digging my own grave.
I think I need a bigger brain.


0 guilty confessions:
Post a Comment