Tuesday, April 8, 2008

let's be spontaneous

Today was one of those days... to be spontaneous! Went to One Utama with Ah Ma, Naima and Maria right after lectures today; no second thoughts. And it wasn't even planned! This was surely the effect of stress.

We had lunch in Jack's Place cos they offered set lunches for a reasonable price. And the food was awesome with the exception of the dessert.

Tissue from Jack's Place - Wildberry had nth better to do

Ah Ma and Maria

Naima and I

Hahahaha! This pic will self-destruct on 14/4/2008... yeah, right! Muahahaha!

Garlic bread

Chicken and spinach soup -yummy!

Fish fillet with lemon 'something' sauce

Boneless chicken with mushroom sauce

Tea with milk, anyone?

Radioactive dessert - it makes ur poop green


For such a reputable place, what sort of dessert was that??? It was solid green agar with a few cubes of coconut jellies in it. Definitely a dessert which would make a mamak stall proud. Normal ice cream would've been more welcomed.

Nevertheless, the appetizers and main course were yummy-licious, so I rate Jack's Place 3.5 outta 5!

Moving on, we then proceeded to Pull and Bear for Maria to redeem her free T-shirt and surprise, surprise! We bumped into The Twins - May Wan and Choy Wan! For those of you who call the underneath of the coconut husk home, The Twins are one of Asia's hottest MTV VJs and models.

With The Twins in Pull and Bear

With The Twins outside of Pull and Bear


They were shopping with their boyfriends; one extremely good-looking (*drools*) and one extremely ugly. And the ugly one had the added misfortune of being short. But this short and ugly fella deserves no pity cos he has a hot chick clinging on his hairy thing of an arm. That lucky bastard.

Damn. I sounded so bitchy there. Oops, didn't mean to be bitchy. But then again, I can't sound like an angel all the time, right. Else, I won't be Wildberry!

Ah, I have to say, despite going all the way to One U in a spur of the moment, my afternoon was not wasted cos I managed to de-stress with mah gurls and also, meet The Twins! My, my... it sure pays to be spontaneous. Must do that more often. Hahahaha...



0 guilty confessions: