The impending finals are killing me. But before I drown in my own pool of blood, I managed to compile a list of things to do after finals! Yippee!
Things To Do:
1) Get a haircut and maybe, a dye job
2) Learn Korean
3) Sign up for dance class
4) Lose weight
5) Get a cool job that pays
6) Go to Bangkok!(click on word to find out more about the city!)
Waaaa~ Compiling that list made me so happy 'til I realised --- I need money; lots and lots of money for it. Even if I do get a cool job that pays, its nowhere near enough to cover my expenses particularly for the sum of no. 2, 3 and 6!
Things To Do:
1) Get a haircut and maybe, a dye job
2) Learn Korean
3) Sign up for dance class
4) Lose weight
5) Get a cool job that pays
6) Go to Bangkok!(click on word to find out more about the city!)
Waaaa~ Compiling that list made me so happy 'til I realised --- I need money; lots and lots of money for it. Even if I do get a cool job that pays, its nowhere near enough to cover my expenses particularly for the sum of no. 2, 3 and 6!
*screams*
I need a sugar-daddy. Fast.
I need a sugar-daddy. Fast.


0 guilty confessions:
Post a Comment