Guess who's back~
Back again~
Shady's back~
Back again~
...
...
...
Riiiigggghhhttt.
Nah, one of my housemates who was away for the past week cos it was her study break has returned to 124E. And she brought food from Penang! Woohoo! ^_^
She purposely brought this erm, I dunno whether to categorise it as pastry or errr, pastry??? for inhabitants of 124E to try out! Its called Phong Pia and it tastes great! Its my first time eating it and it was yummy!
Back again~
Shady's back~
Back again~
...
...
...
Riiiigggghhhttt.
Nah, one of my housemates who was away for the past week cos it was her study break has returned to 124E. And she brought food from Penang! Woohoo! ^_^
She purposely brought this erm, I dunno whether to categorise it as pastry or errr, pastry??? for inhabitants of 124E to try out! Its called Phong Pia and it tastes great! Its my first time eating it and it was yummy!
Phong Pia!
Yum!It has a similar taste to that of Lou Poh Beng but yet, its still different. I can't really describe how the taste is like but I do know that its awesome. Someday, if readers of this blog happen to be in Penang, be sure to buy a packet of this Phong Pia to try out and more importamtly, get another packet for me too!
Oh, oh... here's the sweetie who made me happy with her Phong Pia.
You can run but, you can't hide!
How can one Phong Pia make me so happy? Damn. I'm so easily bribed.
-_-"


0 guilty confessions:
Post a Comment