When I was a little girl, The Little Mermaid was one of my favourite cartoons. Needless to say, it has set the standard for how a mermaid should look like.
Ariel the mermaidAs u can see, mermaids are beautiful creatures; with gorgeous translucent fins and silk-like hair. That's what I thought all mermaids should look like til I saw the so-called Malaysian Mermaid and I nearly fainted.
Fuiyoh... Memang ugly
Think that was ugly? Well, you haven't seen this!
FUIYOH!!! Ugly kao kao, man!Why laaaa is the mermaid from Malaysia so ugly??? Other countries have beautiful images of mermaids but us, oh no. We have to be different, is it? So, we make our mermaids the epitome of shit. What a disgrace.
Thank goodness, contrary to the shit-faced mermaids that we have, Malaysian girls aren't bad-looking.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B...
Please say yes... Pleaseeeeee!!! >_<


0 guilty confessions:
Post a Comment