Monday, March 17, 2008

it must be the rain

So much for my diet starts NOW. Maybe I should change it to my diet starts TOMORROW instead. What shit...

Well, I had a heavy dinner with Maria which totally ruined my diet but to be honest, it was absolutely delicious! We tried out this stall which sold grilled seafood and Maria and I picked grilled sting-ray. It was pretty worth it cos it was 2 sting-rays for RM10!

Yummy!

Sweet Maria

Wildberry using a spoon to hide an ugly zit (a good tip for the gals! hahahah...)


And the grilled sting-rays were oh so delicious! It was grilled to perfection and the lime juice which Maria squeezed over the rays complemented the taste of the sauce so well, it really opened up our appetites.

Sluuuuurrrpp!




Hence, the failure of my diet... which never even began in the first place.

T_T

The only thing about the grilled rays was, its not for those who can't take spicy food *coughahmawatchoutcough!*. There were 3 types of flavors; normal, spicy and extra spicy. Maria and I took the normal one but it didn't go down to well with Maria. She was sweating buckets and her face was flushed - it was so cute! Hahahaha! But ahem! It prompted the stall owner to rush over to give her more tissue...

*Winks*

Anyhow, point is, no matter how much I enjoyed my dinner tonight, my diet was ruined! Wuaah! But that was one great tasting sting-ray...

Oh oh, on a random note, feast ur horny little beady eyes upon the sexy Ah Ma!

Sexy horse

(highlight to read ---> inspired from Baby Boss ^_^)




Poor thing got caught in the rain earlier this evening. And who was the one laughing at me the other day when I got soaked in the Backstreet Boys concert? Huh, huh, huh???

*Wicked smile*










0 guilty confessions: